6. A fan of Korean pop! I can listen to the same song repeatedly for hours!
Labels: Doll Life
Posted Sunday, June 24, 2012 // 19:09
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!
Thank you Metal_Minish for this award!
Eleven (11) things about me
1. Love L of Death Note.
2. Obsessed with BJD (my harem LOL); currently at the 'BJD explosion' stage. ¬_¬
3. I spend way more on my dolls than on myself... OTL
4. Actually shy in person; in groups, I tend to lie low LOL.
5. My hobbies and interests are varied! I like learning a bit of everything!
6. A fan of Korean pop! I can listen to the same song repeatedly for hours!
7. My favorite game is the Final Fantasy series. Tetsuya Nomura inspires me!
8. Criminal & forensic psychology fascinates me!
9. I'm really a boring person.
10. And oh, I love Taemin LOOOOL.
Replies to Metal_Minish's Questions:
1. Your dream job?
Forensic psychologist. I also wanted to be a manga-ka and a dancer lol.
2. Welcome to warp zone! Which fictional universe (from games, movies, comics etc) would you like to visit?
The Final Fantasy series world! I think it'll be pretty cool, and I know I'd love to learn all those magic and summoning skills lol! And meet all those bishies ROFL.
3. If you could have any animal in the world as your pet, what would it be?
Does man count? LOL. I guess fictional animals doesn't count, but for real animals, a white wolf or fox perhaps... penguin would be cool too lol.
4. Latest expensive thing you bought?
Doll hanbok; I'm obsessed with cultural things, Korean, Japanese, European ♥
5. Something you're afraid of?
Cockroaches, I hate them.
6. Fantasy or sci-fi?
I guess it really depends on the story itself but generally fantasy I guess.
7. Something you want to do/experience before you die?
I would love to visit Korea and see Taemin in person LOOOOOL! But seriously, being in a country as small as mine, I'd love to do a bit of traveling and see the beautiful world out there one day and experience nature (and man-made) wonders, like snow, an aurora borealis, the Sedlec Ossuary... etc.
8. When growing up, were you spoiled?
I guess maybe there were times I acted a little spoiled...LOL.
9. Something that's popular, but you're tired of it?
Don't think there is any at the moment.
10. Do you prefer to ride a bike or walk?
It depends on the situation, bike gets me there faster but prepping the bike for everyday use can be a chore sometimes... these days I generally just walk if it's a short distant (15min or so).
11. You get one wish to make the world a better place. What is it?
Make each day a better, happier day for everyone.
This Award is Tagged to:
I'd love to tag whitefrosty too but she was already tagged by Metal_Minish, so.... (I'll add the others later when I find them lol).
1. Who inspires you?
2. What book are you currently reading / last read?
3. What is that one song you can't get out of your head?
4. If life is in a virtual world, you'd be a: Warrior, Magician, Healer, Shooter, etc
5. If you could make anyone in a fictional realm come alive, who will it be? Why?
6. Which school will you be in if you were in Hogwarts: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin?
7. Do you think people can be true friends even if they never met each other?
8. Do you believe in love at first sight?
9. Which is worse: a hypocrite or a backstabber?
10. Which of the 7 sins do you think is the greatest evil: Pride, Lust, Gluttony, Sloth, Greed, Wrath, Envy?
11. What was the last little things in life that made you smile/happy?
Labels: Doll Life
For 1/6 Tinies• Volks YoSD
• Luts Honey Delf
• Soom Teenie Gem
• Rosen Lied Tuesday Child
For 1/8 Tinies• Latidoll Yellow Basic
• Rosen Lied Monday Child
For 1/12 Tinies• Fairyland Pukipuki
✿ ITEM CARE ✿
• Please do not use washing machine to wash the outfit! If need, just dip in water and hang to dry.
• Please handle outfits with care; do not pull or tug roughly as some parts may be hand-sewn.
• Props are usually sealed with gloss or MSC, but for precaution sake, please keep away from water.
Sales FAQFrequently asked questions answered here!
[Q] Where can I buy from you?
[A] We are currently active on eBay and Den of Angel (DOA). You can check out our eBay Store and a list of all current Sales Threads on DOA. A plan to open a store on Etsy is still currently in the works.
[Q] Do you accept other payment methods other than Paypal?
[A] Unfortunately no. However, if you are from Singapore or have a Singapore bank account, we'll be able to accept local bank transfers.
[Q] What are the shipping options?
[A] For standard packages, we usually ship by Registered Airmail by default. This comes with basic tracking and takes approximately 14-18 working days for international delivery. For higher value purchases like doll, you will also be given the option to have it shipped by Speedpost Air or EMS.
[Q] How much can I expect shipping to cost?
[A] Shipping rates depend on the total quantity and weight of the items and starts from $3.25* for an lighter item (such as one dolly tee or a pair of eyes). You can combine more items in a single package to save on shipping, since they will share the same base registration cost. For example, two pairs of eyes (depending on size) will cost around $3.55 to $3.85 in combined shipping instead of $6.70 for separate mails. The final cost will depend on the total weight of the item(s) itself.
[Q] I have asked previously but was given a different shipping rate?
[A] All things equal, it is possible for shipping for the same item to vary due to the USD-SGD currency exchange rate. To keep prices current, we usually do a conversion at the point of enquiry, so there may be a slight difference in the shipping rate from time to time. However, the difference is usually minimal, depending on the exchange rate fluctuation.
[Q] Do you have a cheaper shipping alternative?[A] You can opt for normal airmail without the mail registration and tracking but we do not recommend this option as there is no way to track your package if it get lost during transit. However, we can make an exception for lower-value packages (total value of less than $3) if you wish to save on shipping. But please note that we will not take responsibility for lost packages if you decide to opt for normal mail.
[Q] How will the items be packed?[A] For smaller, standard purchases like eyes or outfits, the items will be sent securely packed in a bubbled envelope or bubbled wrapped in an envelope. Purchases that contain more or bigger items will be sent in a box.[Q] Can you mark it as a gift or under-declare the value?[A] We usually mark packages as "gift" by default but declare the total value of the package rounded down to the nearest dollar. If you wish to under-declare the value by more than a dollar, please inform me but do note that you may not be able to reclaim back the full value of your package if it gets lost during transit.[Q] Do I need extra insurance?[A] We do not require additional insurance but please note that we are not responsible for any loss or damage during transit as this is beyond our control once the package leaves our hands. However, shipping by registered mails in itself is also considered a kind of insurance, since you can trace your package and file a claim in the event the package get lost.[Q] Is custom taxes included in the shipping?[A] The shipping provided does not include custom taxes that your country may impose. The buyer is generally responsible for any custom taxes or fees as we are not familiar with your country's postal regulations and will not be able to advise on any potential fees you may incur.[Q] How can I track my package?[A] You can start tracking your package at Singpost. Once the package arrives in your country, you can begin tracking via your country's postal website if they have a track and trace function. Please refer to the list below for the tracking services of a few countries:
• United States: USPS
• United Kingdom: Royal Mail
• Canada: Canada Post
• Australia: AUSPost
• Japan: Japan Post
• South Korea: Korea Post
Alternatively, you can use Track & Trace to track. Please refer to the FAQ below for more info.
[Q] Using Track & Trace to track your package
[A] Firstly, go to Track & Trace, enter the tracking number and choose the "Track with Options" function. The system will automatically track the package from the SingPost's website. At the left corner, there will be a bar stating "Singapore" with "Select Country" below it. Click on "Select Country" to choose your country, for example, USA. The system will now re-track the package with the selected country's postal tracking system (e.g. USPS for USA).[Q] The tracking does not seem to update.[A] For more efficient tracking, please track the parcel at the country it is currently in. If the parcel has already been marked as "dispatched overseas" on the SingPost website and you're unable to get further updates on this package, please try to track the parcel at your country's postal system website for registered articles (if available), or use the Track & Trace website as mentioned in the earlier FAQ.[Q] It has been more than 18 working days and I have not received my package?[A] The 14-18 working days is just an estimate. The actual time taken for delivery may depend on a variety of factors. For example, custom checks, festive seasons and public holidays can potentially lead to delays. In such cases, please give it a few more days or an additional week or two for delivery.[Q] I think my package might be lost, what should I do?[A] If it has been over 3-4 weeks and you still have not receive your package and the tracking has not been updated, please let us know so that we can help you to raise an enquiry with the Singapore Post after 18 working days from the date of posting.
[Q] What should I do if the item was damaged during transit?[A] We usually take care to pack the items carefully in order to minimize the risk of damage, but in the event that the item does arrived damaged, please take some photos of it and contact us immediately so that we can work something out. Your prompt notification and photos of the damaged item will also be helpful if there is a need to file a claim with the post.
[Q] I have a feedback/suggestion/more questions
[A] We take all sales seriously and your satisfaction and feedback is important to me. If you have any question, suggestion or feedback about your purchase, please do not hesitate to PM Galileo on DOA or eBay. We'd be more than happy to assist you! :)